Verse Lister™ is a simple Bible verse listing utility powered by BibleGateway.com.
Manually Using Verse Lister™
Enter any combination of verses into the Verse(s) field above and click Show.
Below are clickable examples of what you can enter into the Verse(s) text field. As you can see,
lengthy lists are allowed. During my study time, I use this utility to build a list of all the verses I want to use in a Bible lesson
(sometimes upward of 20-30 references). Then I bookmark the resulting page for quick access later on.
Enter a Single Verse, a Range of Verses, or Multiple Verses:
John 10:26 or John 6:37-38 or Eph 1:4-5 or John 6:37,44 or II Tim. 1:9
Combination of Verses and Ranges:
John 6:37-38; 10:26; Rom 9:16; 2 Thess 2:13
Rom 9 or Ephesians 1
Even Complex Lengthy Listings:
Ecclesiastes 7:29; Romans 5:7-8; Romans 5:12; Romans 5:19; Job 15:14-16; Job 25:4-6; Ecclesiastes 9:3; Psalm 143:2; Romans 11:32; Galatians 3:22; Romans 3:23; 2 Chronicles 6:36; Isaiah 53:6; Micah 7:2-4; Romans 3:9-12; Psalm 14:1-3; Psalm 53:1-3;
Verse Lister™ Bookmarklet
Another handy way to user Verse Lister™ is with the Verse Lister™ bookmarklet. This
bookmarklet lets you highlight any Bible verse reference on
any web page and then by clicking the Bible! bookmarklet (link) on your toolbar, the selected Bible verses(s) will be displayed using Verse Lister™.
Here are the bookmarklets:
- Bible! - All Major Browsers - Open in New Window
- Bible! - All Major Browsers - Open in Same Window
- Bible! - Internet Explorer - Open in New Window
- Bible! - Internet Explorer - Open in Same Window
Installing the Bookmarklet
Now go to any web page, highlight any Bible reference (like this simple one: Acts 13:48 or this longer one: John 10:26; 6:37-38; Eph 1:4-5; Jn 6:37,44; II Tim. 1:9), and click the Bible! bookmarklet
that you just added to your toolbar. Note that you may have to disable your popup blocker for the bookmarklet to work.
- Firefox Users: Simply drag & drop the Bible! bookmarklet (above) onto your toolbar
- Chrome Users: Simply drag & drop the Bible! bookmarklet link (above) onto your bookmarks bar (display bookmarks bar first)
- Opera Users: Simply drag & drop the Bible! bookmarklet link (above) onto your bookmarks panel
- Internet Explorer Users: Right-click the Bible! bookmarklet link (above), select Add to Favorites, click Yes to any warning messages, then highlight the Links location and click OK.